[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2 featurelist.txt tuhopuu2/source/blender/include BIF_cursors.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src cursors.c editmesh.c

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:53:42 -0800 (PST)

I really like the new icon, but I think its
sensitivity point (the effective tip of the mouse) is
at the wrong place in regards to its graphical
counterpart. It acts as if the tip was at the bottom
of the icon (like the knife cursor).

Martin

--- Johnny Matthews <johnny.matthews@greenville.edu>