[tuhopuu-devel] questions about ODE support and Plug-Ins

Joschka Boedecker tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:17:57 +0100

Hi Kester,

thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately, it were exactly those
advanced ODE features like hinges, and the like that we were hoping to be
able to use (for articulated rigid bodies like simulated robots).
Well...we'll see, if we can figure it out, we might be able to contribute
these things to the blender project (if that would be desirable at all).

Thank you anyways. Cheers,

Joschka