[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/blender/include BDR_editobject.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src editmesh.c editobject.c

kino tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:00:51 +0100

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:50:54 -0800 (PST)
Martin Poirier <theeth@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually, that's more of a problem in Transform than
> in extrude. Pressing Alt-S should allow you to switch
> to shrink/fatten, but the Alt modifier is just
> discarded. I'm commiting a fix for that in 5 mins or
> so.

later sorry
it work thanks, just uploaded a new version with all the
commit at blender.org testing builds

i cant scale along a normal after the 1rst time
ALT-S work as usual, but sometimes ther's the
need to scale more or less

about loop cut
is impossible to cut at 65% or so
is possible to insert value from keyboard?

thanks
kino