[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/blender/include BDR_editobject.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src editmesh.c editobject.c

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:50:54 -0800 (PST)

--- kino <kino@kino3d.com> wrote:
> but just you to know i really like it, and i think
> this is a good speed
> in the workflow
> extrude without offset is used most of the time for
> scale along the
> normal and with your mods is broken now

Actually, that's more of a problem in Transform than
in extrude. Pressing Alt-S should allow you to switch
to shrink/fatten, but the Alt modifier is just
discarded. I'm commiting a fix for that in 5 mins or
so.

Martin