[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/blender/include BDR_editobject.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src editmesh.c editobject.c

kino tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:36:56 +0100

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:48:34 -0600
"Johnny Matthews" <Johnny.Matthews@greenville.edu> wrote:

> Martin,
>
> Thanks for your input, it is always a valued commodity in the
> community. Here would be my argument...

sorry mybe due to my poor english i missed the point of the problem,

but just you to know i really like it, and i think this is a good speed
in the workflow
extrude without offset is used most of the time for scale along the
normal and with your mods is broken now

if i understand well you change from extrude to grab/move
is possible simply add a new command "extrude along normal"
 E+ALT-S

hope the next is to remove others useless popups
like the remove doubles one ( message can be redirect to the status bar)
or the merge one who can be two separate direct commands with a
simple sublevel window merge >>> at cursor
						  at center

> Don't get me wrong, if the consensus is that this idea sucks, then, we
> can dump it. I think it is a good idea, but really, if everyone else
> doesn't think so, I'm certainly not going to cry about it :)

i'm with you, hope will be in the bf-blender

kino