[tuhopuu-devel] RE: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2 featurelist.txt tuhopuu2/source/blender/include BIF_editmesh.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src editmesh.c editobject.c

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:25:12 -0800 (PST)

The icon is a good idea, but a proper icon would
propably be better (it still flickers a bit when
moving the mouse). Maybe you could talk about it with
DetectiveThorn if he can explain to you how the new
mouse icon code works.

Martin

--- Johnny Matthews <Johnny.Matthews@greenville.edu>

hzx%m)^[z+mzw^ffX)ߣnnׯz