[tuhopuu-devel] Draw types feed back

car tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 23:00:05 -0500

What you want a feature request like. : Add th etoon drw mode in A;
edit mode, B: Render mode, C: underwater mode.
And then can it have shadows to . And make those shadows blocky and
broken so it has a real anime look and feel to it. That then would
replace the toon material in the shaders.
Yeah you want feature requests like that theeth :D  I was just trying
to be nice and not bother everybody with to much " i want I need" junk
from me. ^v^