[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2 featurelist.txt tuhopuu2/source/blender/makesdna DNA_object_types.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src buttons_object.c drawobject.c sector.c

Stefan Gartner tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:11:42 +0100

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 17:04, Chris Want wrote:
> Stefan Gartner wrote:
> > no problem, as i might need it in the near future. Though I think I broke
> > something in the process...
>
> What's the problem?
>
> Chris

when switching from one of the toon modes back to eg. shaded, the object
sometimes still gets drawn in toon mode and I often get weird artefacts as
well. The latter one might be a problem with my graphics card, though.

sgefant