[tuhopuu-devel] Graphite Integration

BjornMose tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:18:02 +0100

hi brecht
i am going to look at the papers ASAP to see the maths behind it.
my first feeling on what you wrote: is this could be doubeling math code
over and over again (as happend to linear algebra in blender).
so my suggested strategy would be:
1. fully understand what it does.
2. think of how it can be integrated to blender.
3. start building minimal features to grow.

I think that advaced UV unwrapping could be a killer feature for blender
but
1. maths are not so easy with that (topologly  is not a friend in this case)
2. dumping some code found in the WEB to blender / tuhopuu smells a little.

so what i am trying to say :
play with that stuff, see if it works, integrate to tuhopuu  if you
feel/know it is good.
i read that copyright is no problem, make sure!

i am just a recent joined member to tuhopuu developement, so it is not on me
to decide.
But UV is some of the topics i am really interested in and i'd like to work
on it, so we should keep i touch. (would'n want to do things you're working
on already)

mail bjornmose@gmx.net

CU
bjornmose