[tuhopuu-devel] Hos and features

car tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:21:31 -0500

--Apple-Mail-1--189755766

Hello Hos, Please please please commit your two famous features over to
BF blender.
The features of Toon Drawtypes and Auto IK.
When I build Tuhopuu builds and transport them to another computer they
do not work, they only work on the same compile machine. And I use
those two features constantly, they do not crash my machine and seem to
be stable now. BF could use them and they would not get in the way of
anything.

And your fixture of some bug in Tuhopuu has made Zarficle's disstance
limit constraint useable and full of potential.

I only ask , I do not demand that would be foolish. :D *whip*

--Apple-Mail-1--189755766

Hello Hos, Please please please commit your two famous features over
to BF blender.

The features of Toon Drawtypes and Auto IK.

When I build Tuhopuu builds and transport them to another computer
they do not work, they only work on the same compile machine. And I
use those two features constantly, they do not crash my machine and
seem to be stable now. BF could use them and they would not get in the
way of anything.

And your fixture of some bug in Tuhopuu has made
limit constraint useable and full of potential.

I only ask , I do not demand that would be foolish. :D *whip*

</x-tad-bigger></fontfamily>

--Apple-Mail-1--189755766--