[tuhopuu-devel] porting header_image from bf-blender to tuhopuu?

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:21:54 +1300

Hi Bjorn,

I'm not sure how the msvc6 build works, but if you build the
source/gameengine/ directory then you must link with solid.  And it should
work.

There is a copy of solid and it's dependency qhull in extern/ - both have a
Visual C 6 workspace in them.  I'm pretty sure you will need OpenAL for
intern/SoundSystem as well.

I guess you don't have to link to solid.dll, you could compile and link a
static solid if you want.

Kester.