[tuhopuu-devel] Re: Is tuhopuu dead?

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 02:36:27 CET 2004

--- joeedh <joeeagar at prodigy.net> wrote:

> By the way, your version of scaling sucks ;).  No,
> just kidding, it's
> actually cleaner then mine, except that you forgot
> to change the
> objects' .scale attribute, if they have it.  At
> least, the latest
> download from the Wiki was that way.

I know, that's the "unfinished" part of it.

>  >>. . .*my* new transform code
>
> Hay, I wrote some of that code!  Eh, well, I copied
> and pasted and
> modified as needed. . .ok, so it was more like
> splitting
> make_trans_verts into lots of different functions. .
> .:)

Apologies if I sounded ungrateful, am I not the least
bit (pun unintended).

Talking about the transdata conversion function,
they'll have to be reworked a bit to calculate the
individual center correctly depending on the selection
mode (vertex, edge, face) and set the transdata matrix
correctly (still not sure what I'll want with that in
edit mode cases. Normal most likely, maybe other
stuff).

regards,
Martin