[tuhopuu-devel] Re: Is tuhopuu dead?

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 6 02:28:21 CET 2004

Martin Poirier wrote:

>Hey guys,
>
>A refork is still planned for after the 2.36 release.
>
>When that is done, I'll be moving my new transform
>code to tuhopuu and we'll probably end up
>experimenting with the refresh graph in there too.

By the way, your version of scaling sucks ;).  No, just kidding, it's
actually cleaner then mine, except that you forgot to change the
objects' .scale attribute, if they have it.  At least, the latest
download from the Wiki was that way.

 >>. . .*my* new transform code

Hay, I wrote some of that code!  Eh, well, I copied and pasted and
modified as needed. . .ok, so it was more like splitting
make_trans_verts into lots of different functions. . .:)

joeedh