[tuhopuu-devel] Re: Is tuhopuu dead?

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 02:12:24 CET 2004

Hey guys,

A refork is still planned for after the 2.36 release.

When that is done, I'll be moving my new transform
code to tuhopuu and we'll probably end up
experimenting with the refresh graph in there too.

That was discussed in today's meething.

regards,
Martin

--- Jonathan Merritt <j.merritt at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au>