[tuhopuu-devel] 3D Stereo on IRIX

Carsten Wartmann Carsten.Wartmann at imago-viva.de
Tue Aug 31 14:58:52 CEST 2004

Kester Maddock schrieb:

> On Thursday 26 August 2004 20:51, Carsten Wartmann wrote:
>
>>I did that ;-) I was hoping to see vertical interlaced modi (for
>>seereal.de monitors) but I guess I have to tell it IRIX before. No idea
>>how atm.
>>

> Added this morning. ;-)

Great! Just tested!

Works very slow in Blender, errrrr, say tuhopuu. Normal Scene 30fps,
anaglyph 12fps, V Interlace 3-4fps.

But in the Player it is nice, much faster (could not test with my FPS
Scene). Well the O2 is not the fastest machine nowadays. I am looking
forward to test it with the real 3D Monitor.

Regards,
Carsten.

PS: Just destroyed a O2 Mainboard as it seems ;-( Did not survive adding
memory and swapping.... Good to have some in spare...