[tuhopuu-devel] IRIX Tuhopuu gameengine crash

Carsten Wartmann Carsten.Wartmann at imago-viva.de
Wed Aug 25 13:21:13 CEST 2004

Chris Want schrieb:

>> Great to hear! Could you provide me a Binary? The disk space on our
>> O2s is much to sparse to get all the dev-tools on it. I would like to
>> test the stereo-display here on Irix.
>

> Here is a tarball with both the player and the regular tuhopuu:

Hrm. I get very mixed results.

In tuhopuu itself the mapping is also not right (a cube shows the map
not on all sides when pressing P but 2by2 tiled on only one side) in the
3DWindow all is ok.

In the player I dont have lighting and vertex colors, the textures are
ok here...

No anaglyph glasses, and the sidebyside is without lighting not very
spectacular.

Regards,
Carsten.