[tuhopuu-devel] IRIX Tuhopuu gameengine crash

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Aug 25 00:21:04 CEST 2004

> Great to hear! Could you provide me a Binary? The disk space on our O2s
> is much to sparse to get all the dev-tools on it. I would like to test
> the stereo-display here on Irix.

Here is a tarball with both the player and the regular tuhopuu:

http://bebop.cns.ualberta.ca/~cwant/tuhopuu-2004-08-24-irix-6.5-mips.tar.gz

>> it. Carsten: did Raymond ever do any cave stuff with
>> game blender?
>

> Hmm. If I remember right he did... Not for sure.

I should maybe send him a mail and ask ... would you happen
to have an e-mail address for him?

> I did once a "poor mans cave" with 3 machines running slaves of Blender
> connected via UDP.

Cool ... would you happen to have a sample blend hanging around?

Chris