[tuhopuu-devel] IRIX Tuhopuu gameengine crash

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu Aug 19 04:36:12 CEST 2004

No, that doesn't really tell me.  Try:
blenderplayer -g vertexarrays = 0 /tmp/skategirl.blend

If that works, does IRIX support GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object, and is it a
64bit machine?  I don't think the VBO code is 64bit safe...  The early VBO
code did tend to crash in undebuggable places, but I don't think IRIX will
support VBOs.

Otherwise, start tracing in RAS_VAOpenGLRasterizer::IndexPrimitives.

Kester