[tuhopuu-devel] Gameengine + stereo

Chris Want tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:24:15 -0600

Thanks Kester!

Do you know if the shutter glasses that come with some
nvidia cards will work with this under linux? If I
can get this to compile on IRIX I'll try some crystal
eyes glasses, hopefully tomorrow. I tried the anaglyph
stereo, but found the frame rate to be really, really slow
(1 frame every 2 seconds).

Unrelated to stereo support, I found the games I tried to
be missing textures, e.g. here is the skategirl demo from
225_game_demos:

http://bebop.cns.ualberta.ca/~cwant/skategirl-pre-play.jpg
http://bebop.cns.ualberta.ca/~cwant/skategirl-post-play.jpg

I am also getting the following message a lot:

SM_Scene::~SM_Scene: There are still objects in the Sumo scene!

Chris