[tuhopuu-devel] Re: tuhopuu-devel digest, Vol 1 #233 - 2 msgs

trip tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:42:38 -0400

,,,
I did not want a Cocoa blender , I was just saying that OSX's basic
open dialog window would be nice. Just like how Blender uses the
Quicktime OSX cocoa window dialog to choose the codec. So the open
window should be possible.