[tuhopuu-devel] game engine not compiling

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:47:22 +1200

Hi Chris,

That's strange - it compiles here (even after a clean) and I have no
modifications to CVS.

I've noticed that sometimes the makefiles don't pick up dependencies right, so
try a make clean.

And the BPY_ stuff - I'll revert that for now.

Kester.