[tuhopuu-devel] Minor Bug report in themes code.

Robert Wenzlaff tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:09:43 -0400

At first UnNamed thought it was my new code, but I tried it with just
Madprof's original theme code and got the same behavior. (It's not my fault!
Really!)

At startup, tuhopuu detects an older rev of the .B.blend and sets the default
colors, but when you reload  by doing a CTRL-X,  all the colors get set to
black.  Luckily, it only changes the stuff that get's redrawn, so you can
find the "Default Colors" button and do a CTRL-U as a quick fix.

Currently I have a similar problem with the vertex colors.  Without real rev
numbers to check, I can't tell if I get black verts because they saved black,
or because they never saved vert colors.

I'll look at it tonight, if I get a chance.
               You know you're a techie if -
You refuse to shutdown your computer just to move it

                   . . . . even crosstown.
Robert Wenzlaff                  rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com