[tuhopuu-devel] Adding Kesterji

Kester Maddock tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:11:40 +1200

Hi Chris,

I would say commit straight to tuhopuu and leave bf-blender for solid.  After
the previous attempt at integrating ODE, a lot of solid stuff has been
commented out, so it is not going to be as simple as dropping solid back in.

I haven't got a projects id, and it gave me an error trying to sign up - I
guess Ton is still having problems with Postgresql. :(

With the trimesh stuff, it looks like it has just changed to
dGeomTriMeshDataBuildSingle
(and dGeomTriMeshDataBuildDouble if your verticies are doubles)
The advantages of using someone elses code, is that you don't have to code it,
especially if it is complex physics stuff. :)

Kester