[tuhopuu-devel] some additionnal commit notes

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:14:45 -0700 (PDT)

I also fixed some backward incompatibility with middle
mouse constraint toggle and some formating changes in
the text output (in the header) when using numerical
input.

I'm currently working on vertex snapping in grab mode
(snap to coordinates of vertex. You could constraint
the axis with the same way as usual).
I was thinking of using the Skey as hotkey (you'd need
to hold S when grabbing and it would snap to the
nearest vertex).

Martin