[tuhopuu-devel] OSX game report part three

car tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:25:09 -0400

Ok to give examples for my Tuhopuu2 game problems on OSX.

The sector , prop, actor buttons to make a mesh into such logic , are
not here when
I start a clean blender. But when I load a few games some of them have
the buttons along with them.

The lava level is one of them with the buttons, But the Cola can one
does not have them. It is random, but consistent.

For the lava game If I add a sphere it has the actor buttons, so I
select Dynamic and bam! it falls like it should.

But for all of the games that work with physics, in the world tool tab
the pop up menu has "none" as the engine.
And when I select "enji" or " ODE" the game stops working.

There is no Console report so I do not know why this are doing nothing.

^v^ just reporting bugs,