[tuhopuu-devel] weekly builds

car tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:56:15 -0400

Hi did anyone figure out how to get OSX builds to not have to have the
lib dependencies ?

Or in other words. Can you build OSX tuhopuu Blender builds for normal
users that work without anything else being installed ? That was the
problem I was having when I was building it. I could not share it
anymore. So there was really no purpose to keep doing it.

I was the only Builder that was posting OSX builds for the community
that I know of.
But I just installed Panther 10.3 and well , I just do not have the
heart to bother with the command line and reinstalling all of the
amount of add on programs that it takes to build it at the moment . But
I Soooo miss the super features that BF does not have yet and only
Tuhopuu has.