[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2 Makefile featurelist.txt tuhopuu2/source/blender/blenkernel/intern armature.c tuhopuu2/source/blender/src buttons.c editmesh.c headerbuttons.c renderwin.c space.c

Robert Wenzlaff tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 10:39:36 -0400

At 03:28 PM 10/20/03 +0200, you wrote:
>rwenzlaff (Robert Wenzlaff) 2003/10/20 15:28:40 CEST
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    Makefile featurelist.txt
>     tuhopuu2/source/blender/blenkernel/intern armature.c
>     tuhopuu2/source/blender/src buttons.c editmesh.c
>                                 headerbuttons.c renderwin.c
>                                 space.c

Ack!  I had some abandoned experiments in those.  I checked, it looks like
I had it all deleted, but the extra files were still "touched".

Sorry for the clutter.

But it also looks like it didn't take the change in
intern/guardedmem/intern/mallocN.c.  Do I need special commit rights to
touch those files?

Bob