[tuhopuu-devel] Constraints UI

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:17:12 -0700 (PDT)

You're right about the influence sliders. I thought
about it again, and he's what I have in mind now:
http://clubinfo.bdeb.qc.ca/~theeth/Temp/Constraints.jpg

This would better fit in the panel layout of 2.3 too

What do you think?

Martin
PS: Regarding the quit message, I think what people
where complaining about mainly is when you press the
[X] to close the whole window, not only the quit
hotkey. A good start though.