[tuhopuu-devel] Constraints UI

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:53:18 -0700 (PDT)

I think all these would be perfect addition to the
constraint system.
For one thing, adding a paramter to the
add_new_constraint function would make it more useable
but auto-constraint function. This could be pushed
further by creating a "add_constraint_to_object"
function that would take a constraint and an object
and add the constraint to the object (instead of
having to add it to the listbase object manually each
time).

In fact, I just did that during my prog course *cough*

commiting soon.

Martin
PS: Also regarding the constraint UI, Ton asked Hos
and myself for opinions, so I'll forward my reply to
you too. That would probably save some repetition.