[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Bugs-583 ] Edit Text mode / MMB zooms in !!

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:57:02 +0200 (CEST)

Bugs item #583, was opened at 2003-10-04 19:57
You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=133&aid=583&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just compiled latest Tuhopuu2 today (4/10 -03) when
I found out that when I use the MMB in edit mode for
text, it zooms in steppwise to the text.

I have Logitech Dual Optical with my thumbbutton set
to as MMB, and my logitech drivers are 9.78 Swedish
version, and I have Windows XP Home Edition, all
updates :)

So I wonder if it is only me that has this error it
is more than me using the latest sourcecode.

/.Z

Sten Sjöberg