[tuhopuu-devel] Lots of Cygwin/win32-ERRORS lately!

Sten Sjöberg tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:42:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hey coders and developers!

I have had lately (read this week) problems with
compiling Tuhopuu2 with Cygwin under Windows XP,
all the time!

first I thouht it was some new sourcecode that made
errors, but I starts to wonder if the latest of Cygwin
setupfile has been altered/changed in that way that is
messes up the way "Free Windows -Setup" Should
compile!!

I am not alone, Desoto started this week to download
Cygwin as well and installed it and tried to dig in
into the code, by starting to see if he could compile
it, but just ended up with errors, probably the same
error I have...

it tells me that it has problems with FTGL
something...I tried to use old versions (that I still
have on my HD) of "lib/windows" No Works!! and
also...I tried to use an old tuhopuu2 sources (also
old stuff on my HD), and as 3rd test I tried to use an
old version of cygwin1.dll , no works either!

So I am starting to wonder what hell is going on?
sorry for the harsh language, but now I really
starting grow tired by it **grrrr**

Any helper out there??

/.Z - 'ztonzy'

ps. aphex has looked into it but haven't been able to
locate it yet :-/

over and out!!

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html