[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: tuhopuu2/source/blender/include BIF_editarmature.h tuhopuu2/source/blender/src editmesh.c

Robert Wenzlaff tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:30:19 -0400

On Wednesday 01 October 2003 06:28 am, Chris Want wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>
> Looks like the commit log got munched. What was this about?

There was another minor unexpected interaction between the undo code and the
knife tool.  (I was being too tricky) But when I did a "cvs update -U" before
my commit, I ended up with a broken tree.

Apparently theeth commited a change in editarmature.c that changes the arg
type of make_trans_bones() but forget to commit the change of the prototype
in BIF_ editarmature.h.

If the source code is of any help to a cracker in decrypting
 a data stream, then the binary wasn't particularly helpful
           to the user when encrypting it.
Robert Wenzlaff                  rwenzlaff@soylent-green.com