[tuhopuu-devel] back...

Daniel Fairhead tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:00:34 +0300

Hi,

I'm back. I just read through the archives (long!) of everything (including the salmon).

The highlighting bug is my fault... i'll see about tracking it down next chance i have for
some coding... btw, i probably will be doing a lot to the file-select, it *needs* work.

Mirror-effect: Should be fairly simple, in theory. :-) I don't know what strange and
weird complexities may arise though. *In Theory* it's only about 5 minutes coding.
Unfortunatly, because I'm not very good, it'll be "30 minutes coding, 20 minutes deleting
bad code, and 40 minutes gazing blankly at the screen wondering what the heck I've
done this time" :-)

Anyways,

Cya!

Dan