[tuhopuu-devel] Merge Part 3

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:10:37 -0800 (PST)

There's a couple of problems when compiling with MSVC,
and frankly, I don't have much time to try and fix
those now.

However, the constline part was reworked by Ton, so
it's mainly a matter of copying the bits of code about
it and the whole transform function from BF-blender
(if that wasn't done in the merge already). I'll have
more time during the week end or latter this week for
that.

Prog course work to finish, demo files for 2.31 and
fixing the mirror function is taking all my time.

:/

Martin