[tuhopuu-devel] Problems

Rob Haarsma tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 11:37:28 +0200

Hmm! Blender checks if Quicktime is available on your comp at startup.
AFAIK this shouldn't crash when you dont have Quicktime, or have an
older version of Quicktime installed.
But to be sure I advise you to either reinstall Quicktime to the latest
(6.1)
version or deinstall it completely if you're not interested in it.

Hope that helps,
Rob