[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Feature Requests-272 ] Frame range set buttons beside frame but

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 18:06:57 +0200 (CEST)

You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=136&aid=272&group_id=11

Category: Interface Improvements (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I would find it useful to be able quickly set the
frame range for use with alt-a. Since alt-a currently
loops the frame range Sta:# to End:#, perhaps a set of
buttons next to the "current frame button" on the main
toolbar could assign the current frame as Sta:# or
End:# respectively. Then the numbers would not have to
be input manually and we would not have to switch over
to animation or display buttons to change the frame
range. It would also be handy if they displayed the
frame numbers they are set to, but to save space the
could just display "S" and "E". I really like the raw
info feature. Perhaps the current frame range could be
added to this.

Thanks for your great work!
mthoenes
www.creationanimation.com