[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Bugs-186 ] Graphical artifacts (redrawing bug?)

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 13:18:08 +0200 (CEST)

Bugs item #186, was opened at 2003-04-19 16:26
You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=133&aid=186&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Zooming in on the buttons window (with keypad +) and
panning the buttons upwards (by dragging the window
with middle mouse button) so that the buttons 'slide
under' the window header leaves a strange 1 pixel high
copy of the buttons in a 1 pixel line under the window
header.

A screenshot of this behaviour is attached.

The blue arrow is pointing to the 1 pixel line that
doesn't seem to get redrawn properly.

I'm using the tuhopuu 2003-04-19 snapshot, with a fresh
checkout of bf-blender/lib/windows, on Windows XP.
NVidia Geforce2MX, driver ver 41.09. I'm not sure how
long this has been around, but the bug is also in a
Windows build that phase made on 2003-04-03. Blender
2.26 doesn't exhibit this behaviour - I think it may be
something to do with the freetype changes?