[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Bugs-192 ] Crash on exit with specified window size

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 13:17:16 +0200 (CEST)

Bugs item #192, was opened at 2003-04-21 17:46
You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=133&aid=192&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If I start tuhopuu 2003-04-19 from the command line using :
"blendercreator -p 100 100 1024 768"

to start it in a window size 1024 x 768, if I
immediately quit Blender using QKEY, Blender will crash
on exiting.

The problem remains for many different combinations of
windows sizes and positions. Experimenting a bit more,
I found that if I move the mouse over the buttonswindow
before quitting, it doesn't crash - the crash only
seems to occur if I keep the mouse within the 3D window
throughout the whole time the program is running.

I can't reproduce the crash in 2.26.

To reproduce the crash:
1. Start tuhopuu from the command line using the -p
option (e.g. "blendercreator -p 100 100 1024 768").
2. Do not move the mouse pointer outside the 3D window
3. Press QKEY to quit and crash.

System: Windows XP SP1, Nvidia GeForce2MX, driver ver
41.09.

Comment By: Matt Ebb (broken)