[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Bugs-227 ] Crash and Corrupted blends -NASTY-

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 12 May 2003 00:58:30 +0200 (CEST)

Bugs item #227, was opened at 2003-05-11 16:34
You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=133&aid=227&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This happened to me twice in 24 hours
with very recent builds of tuhopuu (last week and
today 11/05/2003)

After some time modelling and saving correctly my
work, i hit CTRL+W to save my work as usual, and jump
immediatly to the material panel to assign a new
material to my mesh... and BAM!

Blender crashes... okay.. no problem, I had saved
just before.
I restart blender or the computer, try to reload that
particular file and >>CRASH!
opening blend1 file >>crash

I try to import one by one the elements, but when I
come to this particular mesh (which is instanced) or
it's user-objects, >>crash

I tried to open with other blender versions...
crash...
I found the temporary file>> crash...

I'm desperate... last time it happened the TEMP was
okay, a little old, but okay, but here I lost hours
of work!

Anyway, I'm attaching the incriminated file.
NOTE: the blend contains scripts, don't worry about
that... one of the meshes is intanced three times...
this is the one that'll make blender crash.

I hope you find the solution

Dani