[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Feature Requests-127 ] Clear/Delete All Weight Groups

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 05:45:13 +0100 (CET)

You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=136&aid=127&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I would love an easy way to delete/clear all weight
groups with one click.  Using the AutoSkinning Feature
is great!  I can be cumbersome to sit and click the
delete button 30 or more times depending on the
complexity of your character rig.