[tuhopuu-devel] Praise and constraint interface suggestion

Thoenes, Michael A tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:11:41 -0700

Hey Guys,
This is latest version is awesome! I am figuring out the Lock-Track
constraint - really cool. The auto IK is awesome!

Your features text said to email any interface suggestions. So, here goes.
I just set up a cool hand rig using action constraints on the finger bones.
So I can rotate one bone (separate armature) on Z axis and the whole hand
closes. turn it on the X and the fingers spread and so on. this brings me to
my suggestion. Would it be possible set up a pull down list for the
constraint OB: and BO: fields so we wouldn't have to type the name in
manually every time? With five fingers at three bones a piece this would be
handy.

Thanks for your hard work!

Michael Thoenes