[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Feature Requests-298 ] Two smallish(?) Particle Things

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 01:06:51 +0200 (CEST)

You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=136&aid=298&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Two requests that seem small to me.  But I know
nothing, so they may be difficult.

a) Could the other material IPOs (besides Alpha,
HaSize, and Hard) be applied to the lifetime of a
particle. (Where frame 0 is birth and 100 is death)
Specifically, the offset and size values.  Since the
code is already there for Alpha, HaSize and Hard, it
shouldn't be difficult to apply it to the other
values, I think.

b) Could there be a setting in the particle buttons
that adjusts what percentage of the particles blender
actually shows in the 3d view?  (Like the subsurf
thing: Different values for Render and Preview)