[tuhopuu-devel] Re: [tuhopuu-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src buttons.c yafray_export.c

Daniel Johnsson tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:02:55 +0200

Thanks!

Well, I think I have with the help of desaster, hopefully solved the
problem with my logs! It seems I needed to write my text without CVS: at
the beginning of the lines, which I did... oops. I'm new to cvs, yes, I
admit it :)

Anyways, I'm on debian, and using the cvs-commandline to commit.
I do:
cvs diff | less
then
cvs commit
and "vi" pops up, where I write the message, then ":wq"
it says that in sends the mail and everything, so it must be because of
the human factor :)

anyways, I hope logs will be attatched in the future!
/Daniel