[tuhopuu-devel] on Imagemagick...

Rob Haarsma rob@captainvideo.nl
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:23:04 +0100

Hey desaster!

It's like, when i press reply on a bf-committers post, it is sent to the
bf-committers list.
When i reply on a post from the tuhopuu-devel list, it is sent to the
original author.
For this mail i had to change the To: adress to get it posted in this
list....

I don't quite understand your objections... but i'm all for single-click
convenience ;-)

Rob.