[tuhopuu-devel] feedback

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 07:02:39 -0700 (PDT)

--- car <trip@spymac.com> wrote:
> But I like that feature. Can you add it ?

It wouldn't be logical if it worked otherwise.

Lets see what other people thinks about this.
People, we need your opinion!

> It does work if you track a little out of an
> absolute view, but very
> slowly
> compared to size and rotate.

Grab cannot use the same algorithm as size and rotate.
With Size and rotate, the mouse mostly describe a 2D
motion (an angle or a distance). For grab, it
represents a 3D vector. Since grab is a 3 dimensional
motion wih three different parameters...

> i like this one, But would not want to see it for
> for than a few weeks..

Ctrl-U

updating .b.blend saves the version number in the file
and stops the displaying of the splash screen.

Martin