[tuhopuu-devel] XYZ constraints

Martin Poirier tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

That's because it projects the transformation on the
vector you're constraining to (It acts exactly like
pressing middle mouse button did). This is normal,
because when in face view, you can't do any movement
with the mouse on the Y axis. Same for X in side view
and for Z in top view.
This is not a problem in my code. The previously
implementation did not have this problem because you
couldn't constraint to perpendicular axis.

About the middle mouse rotation bug, I'll fix that
ASAP.

Martin