[tuhopuu-devel] RE: gui color

Daniel Fairhead tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:04:43 +0300

>   Just a thought... Why not a simple comma delimited file?

*Grins* I'm no good at file stuff in C. I've tried a few times. If you
look in space.c, in the Theme area, there are a couple of buttons
commented out which could be for this. :-)

> my pseudocode (heh...)  anywho, this would make "Themes" from
> other users (and the supplied ones :)  also... this could also be
> expanded with image support (gtk themes like)

Yes. I have thought much about this whole thing, and cannot come to a
nice conclusion. (a) its good to allow users to easily edit colours(as currently)
(b) its not good to have too many buttons and options and such (c) there
aren't a huge number in it as it is (d) there are _a lot_ of different things
that are settable, and it will grow (with armatures, layers, etc).

Dan