[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Feature Requests-459 ] Texture space improvements

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 20:23:08 +0200 (CEST)

You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=136&aid=459&group_id=11

Category: Interface Improvements (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I would like to see a "rotate" function under the "t"
button menu, we already have "grab" and "size" why
cant we rotate the texture space? What also would be
nice is multiple texture spaces per object/texture so
you can select a different texture space for each
texture.

I know these things can be solved by using "empties"
and selecting "object" instead of "orco" in the
material window but it makes scenes over-complicated.
When i restore old projects or continue projects of
others the materials are always a source of problems;
missing empties, linked objects without the necesairy
empties, empties that arent parented to the object,
etc.

I hope this isnt a difficult feature to add.

Greetings,
MadMesh