[tuhopuu-devel] The proposed re-birth of tuhopuu

Daniel Fairhead tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 14:59:48 +0300

> Yes, good call. Instead though, I would like to propose
> a safer and more clear naming scheme: the old tree gets
> renamed 'tuhopuu1' and the new tree gets called 'tuhopuu2'
> ... just in case there happens to be another month
> named august in the future ;)

lol! yeah. good point :-) much better idea.

Or... (another madprof idea)  We could have strange non-logical names
ala gnome or debian. We could name tuhopuu branches  after (say, for
instance) monkeys of various species. Since the Monkey seems to be
the blender animal atm. I'd have suggested cows, about 2 years ago,
but these days the bovine party seem to have converted to a more
apeish position.

Dan