[tuhopuu-devel] [ tuhopuu-Feature Requests-182 ] ambient and emit light for real time

tuhopuu-devel@blender.org tuhopuu-devel@blender.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:01:19 +0200 (CEST)

You can respond by visiting:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=136&aid=182&group_id=11

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
the emit and ambiant values in the material UI are not
understood by the real time engine. I wondered if it
was a bug but while digging into the sources (2.26 not
tuhopuu) I saw than the GL_AMBIENT and GL_EMISSION for
materials aren't set in the real time engine, the same
apply for the lights. Does somebody plan to add this
feature ?